Important Notice to All Patients: Upcoming and Ongoing Building Works
From Mon 16th January the surgery will be undergoing an extensive refurbishment of the consulting rooms and then reception area lasting about three months.
During this time some of the doctors and nurses, at times, will be consulting in different rooms to usual. The reception team will let you know of any changes.
Inevitably there will be some disruption throughout and while we will try to keep this to a minimum, we ask you to bear with us.
There will also be very limited car park space during this period, so please try and make alternative arrangements to park in the surrounding streets, using parking vouchers.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Patient Access allows registered patients aged 16 and over to:
- View and request prescriptions for repeat medication by simply ticking the appropriate boxes
- Book, view and cancel routine GP appointments directly, any time of day or night
- View sections of your medical records (currently limited to medication, allergies and immunisations)
Registration for Patient Access is in two parts:
- Present at the surgery where we will then print out instructions along with unique PIN and ID numbers that are linked to your medical records.
- Go online and follow the instructions to register fully for Patient Access.
If you are already registered with our current online service you can continue to use this in the same way but may find Patient Access offers additional benefits.
Patient2Practice - We no longer accept new patients for this service. Please register for Patient Access: details above.
Please do not order urgent prescriptions as they will take 2 working days. Antibiotics will not be prescribed without a patient talking to a doctor.
Enter Patient2Practice Online Services
Electronic Prescription Service
We are now offering a new service whereby we can send your repeat prescription electronically to a nominated pharmacy of your choice, therefore negating the need for you to come and collect it from the surgery. Read more information...
If you would like to sign up for the Electronic Prescription Service, please ask at your regular pharmacy for a form.
Blood Pressure Readings
Do you suffer from Hypertension?
Would you like to take part in remote monitoring of your hypertension, allowing you to send your BP readings online?
Find out more...
Submit your Blood Pressure Readings...